It’s easy, it’s fun, and it’s all about charity. It’s the reason we do this.
Getting together to celebrate the art and beauty of automobiles is a fun thing to do in Milwaukee during the summer. But, the real reason we host the Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance weekend of events is to support three charities that support children and families in our community.
The Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee and Meta House have been designated as the 2018 beneficiaries of The Masterpiece Ltd., the non-profit organization that hosts and organizes the Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance.
Our silent auction gives us another opportunity to support our charities while giving you the opportunity to engage in a fun auction to successfully bid on items simply not available anywhere else.
All that it takes is your smart phone. Check out some fantastic items:
We welcome additional items for the silent auction; please donate.
Silent Auction Ideas
- Alcohol/Craft Beers/Wine
- Air travel
- Vacation/Lodging getaways
- Hotel gift certificates (Wisconsin or major 4-star chains)
- Car-related services (detailing package, wheel repair, etc.)
- Car-related products (cleaners, waxes, etc.)
- Car-related books signed by author
- Art (paintings, prints or photography), particularly car-related
- Sailing on Lake Michigan
- Fishing on Lake Michigan
- Restaurant or retail gift packages
- Personal chef-prepared dinner at home or chef’s table
- Spa packages
- Golf packages
- Road America event tickets
- Concert tickets
- Wisconsin Badger tickets – football, basketball, and/or hockey
- Milwaukee Brewers tickets or suite at Miller Park
- Suite at Bradley Center for Milwaukee Bucks or Marquette University game
- Electronics (i.e. iPad, iPod, Kindle, Nook, etc.)
- Autographed sports memorabilia
- Women’s jewelry and accessories
- Car stuff for his garage or man cave (posters, glasses, models cars, etc.)
Download the 2018 Donation Form to donate an item for our auction. Complete the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to complete the form on-line.