The Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance welcomes Closet Concepts to the Concours Village. “Closet Concepts joins our impressive group of businesses and services,” said Beth Nelson, Village chair. An integral part of the Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance experience—aside from viewing the amazing vehicles that will be on the show field—is the Concours Village. “This isn’t your typical retail area. The concept is to provide a shopping experience for spectators that includes automotive-related products and services as well as art, entertainment, food and more,” said Village Chair Beth Nelson.
As spectators walk into Veterans Park they will have direct access to the top leaders in the industry. “Whether you’re looking for a new vehicle, want to find resources to help in building your dream garage, help in restoring your vehicle or just looking for that one-of-a-kind piece of art, you’ll find it here,” said Nelson.
Vendor line-up includes:
- Milwaukee Concours merchandise
- Jim Kelly & Associates, auto, business, homeowners insurance via Nationwide
- RediRad Automotive Radio AUX-input Adapter
- Burt Levy, Author
- Carl Hartt, Artist
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee
- Hawns-Smith, Inc., photography and printing
- Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Hardison Metal Shaping, a custom metal shaping shop
- Motion Products, Inc., full services restoration shop for all make and model vehicles
- Reina International, exotic/sports car dealer
- S.J. Janis Company, Inc., garage and home remodeling
- Jacob Manogue, Artist
- Closet Concepts
- Matt Dylla, Artist
- Valenti Classic, automotive restorer specializing in muscle and classic cars
- Meta House
- Green Bay Anodizing, full-service metal finishing specialist
- Custom Plating Specialists, chrome plating, restoration and reproduction
- DualLiner, truck bed liner system
- T. Best Kettle Corn
Food and beverage vendors as well as representatives of the Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance charities will be part of the 2016 Concours Village.
The 2016 Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance, a judged competition with vehicles selected to appear and compete for awards, is set for Aug. 28, 2016, in Veterans Park overlooking Lake Michigan. Kicking off the weekend, on Saturday, Aug. 27, 2016, will be the Show & Glow by the Lake, also in Veterans Park. Saturday evening’s social event, Style & Speed Social, will be held at The Milwaukee Club in downtown Milwaukee. All events are open to the public.
For more information browse our website or call 414-336-2345.
The Masterpiece Ltd., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization hosts the Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance. Proceeds benefit children and families. Since its inception 12 years ago the event has raised more than $200,000 for charity. The designated charities in 2016 are Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee and Meta House.