2019 Sponsorship Opportunities for The Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance
- The Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance is celebrating its 15th year in 2019. The event is overseen by The Masterpiece Ltd. a non-profit (501c3) organization staffed entirely by volunteers.
- The Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance is a celebration of the history and art of motor vehicle design and includes automobiles, motorcycles and trucks. The vehicles exhibited at Sunday’s Concours d’Elegance are there by invitation only and represent rare and historically significant examples in the evolution of the automotive industry. The field of vehicles is similar, and in some cases the same, as those seen at the Pebble Beach or Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance events.
- Event proceeds are earmarked for charitable 501c3 organizations having a mission of providing social and medical services to children and families in southeastern Wisconsin. Last year beneficiaries included The Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee, The Autism Society of Southeast Wisconsin and Meta House. The 2018 event resulted in $30,000 being donated to these outstanding organizations.
- The 2019 event will be held on August 3-4. The weekend includes: a Motor Tour for concours exhibitors, seminars and the Style & Speed Social, a Silent Auction, all on Saturday; Show & Glow Paddock and the Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance, both on Sunday in Veterans Park located on Milwaukee’s beautiful lakefront.
- Show & Glow Paddock will draw some 300 vehicles for display. Participants represent automobile and motorcycle enthusiast clubs from around the Midwest. The Concours d’Elegance will draw a field of nearly 250 incredible vehicles in a judged event.
- Event exhibitors are members of the most highly sought after demographic for marketers of the highest quality premium and luxury brands in the world.
- Sponsor packages for businesses typically include Sponsor Credentials, Show Day Tickets, Programs, Program Ad, Logo (w/link) or Name on Website, Signage, Press Mentions, Event Mentions, and more.
- Packages can often be customized to meet the specific objectives of the sponsoring entity.
- Tickets for the 2019 Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance will be on sale beginning March 1, 2019
- More information is available at http://www.milwaukeeconcours.com.
For more information, please contact:
|The Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance (requires a 3-year commitment)||$30,000|
|Show & Glow Paddock||8,000|
|Style & Speed Social||8,000|
|Custom Club Sponsors||Value|
|Official Sponsor (e.g. Carrier, Youth, Shuttle, etc.)||7,500|
|Concours Café (VIP Hospitality)||5,000|
|Saturday Continental Breakfast||2,500|
|Sunday Continental Breakfast||2.500|
|Awards Dais & Stage||5,000|
|License plates (exhibited on vehicles on Sunday)||2,500|
|Brass & Antique||1,500|
|American Grand Touring||1,500|
|European GT Sports||1,500|
|And more: There’s an average of 20 classes||1,500|
|Corporate Social Sponsors||Value|
|Diamond (only 4 available)||8,000|
|Platinum (up to 6 available)||5,000|
|Gold (up to 6 available)||3,000|
|Other Sponsor Opportunities||Value|
|Youth Judging Program||2,000|
|Guest Transportation & Shuttle||1,200|
|Vehicle Display Area (up to 4 vehicles)||1,200|
|Reserved Seating (24 seats)||1,200|
|Individual Awards (examples, include Best Interior, Best Finish, Most Charming, Most Elegant, etc)||1,000|
|Sponsorships can be customized to your needs||TBD|
- A 10% per year discount is available for two year prepaid sponsorships.
- Your sponsorship choice is guaranteed for 2018 if renewed by 9/30/17.
NOTE: Although greatly appreciated, amounts less than $1,000 are donations which will help provide medical and social services to underprivileged children and families.