Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance
2018 Schedule of Activities
Saturday, Aug. 4
- Motor Tour featuring vehicles that will be on Sunday’s show field. Coffee at 8:30 a.m. and departure promptly at 9:30 a.m. from Veterans Park. Travel to the Wingspread Conference Center in Wind Point, Wis. followed by lunch at Meadowbrook Country Club. Great photo op for spectators along Lagoon Drive as these cars assemble and depart. Open to Concours and Paddock exhibitors only. Click here to register.
- Ride & Drive from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Get behind the wheel of a fun car at our Milwaukee Concours Hagerty Ride & Drive event. With a range of classic and iconic cars to choose from and options of a manual or automatic transmission, there’s something for everyone to enjoy on a sunny daytime cruise. Saturday is by invitation only. See Sunday when the public is invited to take a drive.
- Seminar: Listen and learn as four experts in the world of classic car valuation discuss emerging markets — cars that are just coming into their own as collectibles. The distinguished panel includes appraiser and consultant Donald Osborne, collector, dealer, writer Colin Comer, Hagerty’s Vice President of Public Relations, Jonathan Klinger, and dealer and restorer Steve Valenti. Join us at 3:00pm in the Walker Room on the 4th floor of the Hilton Milwaukee City Center Hotel. The public is invited, but space is limited. Click here to register.
- Style & Speed Social, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Milwaukee Club. A casual evening of camaraderie featuring a silent auction, a great food selection and beverages, and live background music. Meet our celebrities, including Donald Osborne. Public invited. Limited space. Click here to purchase tickets.
Sunday, Aug. 5
- The Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance in Veterans Park, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Public invited. Click here for tickets which includes Show & Glow Paddock.
- Celebrity Judge Donald Osborne, who appears on Jay Leno’s Garage TV series, will assist in judging, and provide expert commentary during the 2 p.m. class awards and the 3 p.m. prestige awards presentation.
- Show & Glow Paddock in Veterans Park, a casual car show for members of car clubs and individuals to display their vehicles, whether classic or newer. Click here for tickets which includes Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance.
- Food and beverages available for purchase on the grounds of Veterans Park. Available with paid admission.
- The Concours Village provides the opportunity to sell merchandise available for purchase, make business contacts, or just enjoy some good old hospitality. Available with paid admission.
- Ride & Drive from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Get behind the wheel of a fun car at our Milwaukee Concours Hagerty Ride and Drive event. With a range of classic and iconic cars to choose from and options of a manual or automatic transmission, there’s something for everyone to enjoy a sunny daytime cruise. Sounds fun, doesn’t it? Paid admission to grounds required. Sign-up on grounds at Hagerty’s booth for the opportunity to take a lovely drive during an exciting weekend! First come, first served. Sponsored by Hagerty.