Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance
Saturday, Aug. 3
- Motor Tour featuring vehicles that will be in the Sunday Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance and the Show & Glow Paddock. 9:30 a.m. depart Veterans Park and travel to a private car collection in West Bend, WI. Great photo op for spectators along Lagoon Drive as these cars assemble and depart. Open to Concours and Show & Glow exhibitors only.
- Ride & Drive from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. get behind the wheel of a fun car at our Milwaukee Concours Hagerty Ride & Drive event. With a range of classic and iconic cars to choose from and options of a manual or automatic transmission, there’s something for everyone to enjoy on a sunny daytime cruise. Open to exhibitors only. See Sunday when the public is invited to take a drive.
- Seminar: A panel of collectors will address: Why I Collect What I Collect, at 3 p.m. in VIP Tent on the grounds at Veteran’s Park. Public invited, but space is limited.To sign up, send an email to Gary Messing, email@example.com and provide your name and names of attendees.
- Style & Speed Social, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Milwaukee Club. A casual evening of camaraderie featuring a silent auction, food and beverages. Public invited. Limited space, tickets available at Milwaukeeconcours.com.
Sunday, Aug. 4
- The Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance in Veterans Park, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Public invited.
- Dennis Gage, host of My Classic Car with Dennis Gage will be on hand recording the event which will air on his program on the cable Motor Trend channel.
- Show & Glow Paddock in Veterans Park, a casual car show for members of car clubs and individuals to display their vehicles, whether classic or newer.
- Food and beverages available on the grounds of Veterans Park.
- The Concours Village provides the opportunity to see merchandise available for purchase or just enjoy some good old hospitality. Open to the public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ride & Drive from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Get behind the wheel of a fun car at our Milwaukee Concours Hagerty Ride and Drive event. With a range of classic and iconic cars to choose from and options of a manual or automatic transmission, there’s something for everyone to enjoy a sunny daytime cruise. Sounds fun, doesn’t it? Sign-up on site for the opportunity to take a lovely drive during an exciting weekend! Sponsored by Hagerty.
Schedule for Sunday, Aug. 4
7 a.m. Placement of vehicles on the show field begins. Concours cars will be placed per the schedule that will be communicated to vehicle owners by the concours chair.
Show & Glow Paddock vehicles should arrive as early as 7 a.m. and no later than 9 a.m.
10 a.m. Gates open to the public. Tickets available at the gate. Food and beverage available for purchase.
2:30 p.m. Concours class and Premier awards presented including Best of Show.
4 p.m. Event concludes.